Monday, September 24, 2012

The Amazon Kindle Fire!

So I have been contemplating, a lot, about getting an Amazon Kindle for the past few months... I have to say I was skeptical at first. I love the traditional feel of a hard copy book and as I age, I feel my eyes aren't what they used to be. I "thought" looking at the screen on the Kindle would surely give me migraines or strain my eyes worse than an actual book. But, being open minded, I gave it a try.

After using my cousins Kindle to read Fifty Shades of Grey (I had to see what the fuss was about;), I must admit, I fell in love with it! I sat on the plane wishing I would've gotten one sooner!



The screen doesn't strain your eyes, the kindle is light and easy to hold, the functions are easy to use and the selection of books available is endless! I have to say, I am now a proud owner of an Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment