Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to my Everything and Anything Site! :)

My goal is to post everything I find and tell you what my opinion is of it or my experience with it. I will review products, movies, music, news, food and everything else I come across.

The idea behind this site is I love a lot of different things. I am the kind of person who gets bored focusing on one thing for too long and I love to try NEW things. For example, right now I have about 7 different brands of shampoo. It can be a bit extreme sometimes but It's led me to share with everyone my experiences. Hopefully someone will be able to benefit from my trials and tribulations.

Take my experiences, thoughts, opinions and statements at face value. I do not want to debate over views or opinions. I simply just want to share MY point of view. Feel free to comment but, please, be friendly:) This is just a place for opinions and experiences, that's all:)

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment