Monday, October 15, 2012

Top Beauty Products for Fall/Winter 2012 Reviews

Covergirl Liquilineblast Eyeliner Blackfire 410, 1-count
   
*Goes on almost like liquid liner but not runny or difficult to draw with
*Staying power that outlasts any other eyeliners I've ever used
*Darkest black I've found without having to warm it with a lighter or use liquid
*Safe for contact users; Wear my contacts and this eyeliner everyday!
*Does need to be labeled on the package that this can be sharpened to get access to more. You can use a regular pencil sharpener or make-up sharpener to sharpen


All Time Favorite Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Oil Free 1oz (30ml)


*I first got this as a free sample in the mail and was afraid to try it because my skin is very oily and wasn't sure what it could do for me. Luckily, I got around to trying it and now I love it!
*It is the first step in your make-up routine. Use a dime size amount and spread on your face. Let dry then apply concealer, bb cream, foundation and powder to finish.
*The primer helps in reducing pores and makes the foundation, concealer and bb cream blend sooo much nicer.
*This primer will make your face softer than you've ever felt!
*It is very safe for oily or acne prone skin! It does not cause breakouts or make your face oily at all!


All Time Favorite Face Powder
Maybelline New York Shine Free Oil Control Pressed Powder, Golden, Medium 2, 0.45 Ounce
 *This has been my go-to finishing powder for a long time. It has the ability to control shine and make my make-up look flawless. Even in the middle of the day, I use this powder and it looks like I have a clear, shine-free face:) Also, does not clog pores or cause breakouts:)

All Time Favorite Eye Shadows



*Best Eye-Shadow I have ever used & I have been using this particular color one for over 8 years now.
*I have worn it for over 10 hours and it has never creased (no eyelid primer needed)
*The colors are perfect for any eye color!
*The colors can be used different places on your eye to go from day to night or dressing up.
*Great Price!



All Time Favorite Lipstick
CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick, Iceblue Pink 505 0.13 oz (3 g)



*I'm not a big lipstick wearer but this is the one I have in my make-up bag
*It is long lasting and will not stick to your hair
*The colors are soft and not too dramatic
*There isn't any yucky lip stick taste
*This lipstick actually makes your lips feel softer




All Time Favorite Mascaras
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Double Pack - Very Black
                                                       *This has been my staple in my make up routine for a very long time and as many other mascaras I have tried this one still reins supreme!


***I have MANY more Make-Up, Beauty Products etc. These are simply the TOP everyday "Must-Haves" that I recommend. If you're interested, come back and I will blog some other products and my experiences with them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment